Boost Your Resilience (One Day Course)
- Our ‘Boost Your Resilience and Managing Stress’ course explores the tools you need to develop a resilient mindset and attitude. Learn how to deal effectively with stress and respond to life’s challenges in a positive and productive way.
- This programme is designed to help you to discover and maximise your own levels of resilience and understand the resources needed to thrive in challenging times. You’ll learn key strategies and tools to help you to become adaptable and successful, especially when you are having to deal with uncertainty or face and cope with difficult situations and times of change.
- Developing resilience means that you can deal with setbacks and adversity and learn and grow from these experiences and bounce back or move forwards to find new opportunities and positive outcomes when maybe things don’t work out as planned.
In this course you’ll learn:
- What is resilience? What are the benefits?
- The foundations of resilience – find out the essential qualities that you need to become resilient and assess and determine your own strengths and weaknesses in each of these areas
- The difference between stress and pressure and how to manage both of these factors in your life
- How to cultivate more ‘grit’ in your life – what will sustain you and help you to persist and persevere when the going gets tough? Learn how to increase your self-confidence and inner drive
- Using goals, meaning and purpose to motivate and sustain you – knowing what you want, why you want it and how to create that in your life
- Relationships – the importance of strong relationships and communication and how these can nurture and support you. Learn ways to develop, improve and strengthen your relationships
- Boost your adaptability and flexible thinking – find the growth opportunities, achievements and ‘silver lining’ that often come from facing and overcoming adversity
- The importance of a growth mindset and your attitudes and beliefs and how they influence, shape and determine your experience – find out how to get these working for you, not against you
- Useful tools and practices to enable you thrive and face challenges when life feels hard.
- Optimise your wellbeing and balance to support and energise you and prevent overwhelm, low morale and burn-out using mindfulness and energy management. Learn how to cultivate and experience more joy, happiness and gratitude in life – regardless of your circumstances